Call Us: +62 21 2285 1091
Hydrophilic PTFE Membrane Filter
Microlab Hydrophilic PTFE membrane filter media, with its advantages of high porosity and high laminating strength, reached world first class technology. Microlab has developed multi-Hi-tech membrane products, including Ambient Temperature PTFE Membrane Filter Media, High-temperature Resistance PTFE Membrane Filter Media, and PTFE Hydrophilic Membrane Material for Wet filtration, to be Hi-tech transferable products. For years Membrane Solutions has been providing filtration products to industries like water treatment, air filtration, biosciences, chemical engineering, laboratory testing, food & beverage, electronics and pharmaceutical industries.
Microlab has offered and provided its outstanding quality and technology, rigorous process and full range after sales service to customers in China and abroad with products for cleaning to reach satisfied result.
● Gas: Filtration and recovery of industrial dust.
● Liquid: Liquid filtration, purification and industrial water treatment.
● Precise Filtration: Purification, filtration and product recovery in pharmaceutical and electronic industry.
● Others: For civil applications.
Products Feature and specification
● Pore size is small and easy to be controlled: the pore size reaches the minimum of 0.02µm and can be adjusted in the range of 0.05-3µm based on different requirements.
● High porosity: up to 85%-93%, with 1 billion pores per square centimeter and uniform distribution.
● Low resistance, high flux, and high precision due to high porosity.
● Low surface friction coefficient:0.1
● High chemical resistant :slightly corrosive only by molten alkali metal and fluorine.
● Wide range of working temperature:180-260℃.
Please contact us for more details..
2021 - PT. Diontek Prima Analisa