Call Us: +62 21 2285 1091
Microlab Chromfil™ Syringe Filters are syringe-operated filters for the clarification of aqueous solutions (column eluates, tissue culture additives,HPLC samples,etc.). It is offered at a fair and competitive price. It is further to do the beautification appearance on general syringe filters basis and containing high quality membrane materials to make your experiment performance more perfect. Its unique design of gear edge, make the products more beautiful and innovative. The Classic range is available in all of the major membranes including Nylon, PTFE, PVDF, CA and PES, MCE, GF, Regenerated Cellulose(RC) and PP, which are supplied in 13mm, 25mm formats in virgin medical polypropylene housings.
Why choose Chromfil™ syringe filters?
1. With high-quality Membrane
2. Unique design of gear rim
4. Easier to tell the filter type
The same design as Aglient, Phenomenex’s Filter
1. HPLC certification which guarantees the filters will not produce extraneous peaks in the UV range.
2. 100% integrity tested with higher burst strength ratings assuring they will perform consistently.
3. Available in 13 and 25mm sizes and available in sterile, too.
4. 0.45μm for most clarification applications and 0.22 μm when fine particulate removal is required. Other pore size are available in 0.8μm-5μm.
Ø HPLC sample preparation
Ø Routine QC analysis
Ø Content uniformity
Ø Removal of protein precipitates
Ø Dissolution testing
Ø Food analysis
Ø Biofuel analysis
Ø Environmental samples
Please contact us for more details..
2021 - PT. Diontek Prima Analisa