Call Us: +62 21 2285 1091
CA Roll Membrane
Microlab Cellulose Acetate membranes combine high flow rates and thermal stability with very low adsorption characteristics and are therefore excellently suited for use in pressure filtration devices. The membrane with 0.2µm is the filter of choice for sterile filtration of aqueous solutions, such as nutrient media, buffers and sera. The results of publications on adsorption are difficult to correlate, as mostly different test substances, conditions and detection methods were used, and the membranes were tested without previously being sterilized.
Features and Benefits
1. CA is quite good membrane material with quite uniform pore size structure and extensive pore size specification
2. It can be applied to cell retention and particle collection
3. It is used for ultra-pure filtration for liquid and light scattering measurement as well as sterilization filtration for water liquid, serum and etc.
1. Filtration for liquid and some organic solvent
2. Hydrophilic membrane can be applied to sterilization filtration for great infusion, injection, vaccine and other liquor.
3. Flush, Washing bottle and other sterilization& particle filtration for disinfectant, etc...
4. Sterilization for beer, grape wine, beverage, etc.
Please contact us for more details..
2021 - PT. Diontek Prima Analisa