Call Us: +62 21 2285 1091
2ml 11mm Snap neck vial
Microlab®2ml snap neck has 40% lager target area which makes it much safer for the autosampler needle. Snap vials can be closed with either snap caps or crimp caps. Snap cap vials cannot be pressurized, but can be easy as push-on, pull-off by hand. A audible click ensures a secure seal has been formed and that the cap is correctly aligned. Precision-formed neck improves autosampler handling.
• Widely used in HPLC applications, universally usable vials for almost autosamplers, include the one with robotic handing.
• Snap vials can be closed with either snap caps or crimp caps.
• Snap caps can be easy as push-on, pull-off by hand.
• Clear glass vials--made from USP Type I, Class A, 33Borosilicate Expansion glass
• Amber glass vials—made from USP Type 1 Class B, 51Borosilicate Glass.
Please contact us for more details..
2021 - PT. Diontek Prima Analisa